Not Works But Faith

Monday, August 16, 2010

Heart of Servants (Carry Away Album Version) by Shane & Shane

Heart of Servants (Carry Away Album Version) by Shane & Shane
Posted by Jonathan at 1:14 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
  • http://doyouhavetheurge.blogspot.com
  • http://fairdalepastor.fbcfairdale.org

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (46)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ▼  August (25)
      • What Makes You Happy?
      • What is the Gospel
      • What Is the Bible Basically About?
      • Thought of the Day
      • Words from the Wise
      • Some Thoughts of the Night
      • Not the Gospel
      • God is Creator
      • Psalm 37
      • My King
      • Living Water
      • Heart of Servants (Carry Away Album Version) by Sh...
      • Renounce All Ungodliness
      • Be a man. I don't need facebook.
      • This is Awesome
      • Don't Waste Your Life
      • Do You Know God?
      • Where Are the Faithful?
      • What is the Church?
      • Speech: What you say defiles you
      • You got book?
      • You Need a Heart Change
      • God Became a Man
      • Prayer of the Night
      • God's Promise to Us

About Me

My photo
Jonathan
Hey friend. If you are reading this I guess I want you to know that my name is Jonathan Law. I am currently a college student at the University of Louisville. I love Jesus, He is the greatest treasure I have in my life. And I just hope my blog will be an instrument God uses to help you follow Him.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.